The Damen Yachting SeaXplorer 58 Pink Shadow has completed a series of sea trials ahead of its delivery later this spring. It was built at Damen’s SeaXplorer build location in Antalya and will be the third yacht in the yacht builder’s range of luxury explorer yachts.
The SeaXplorer 58, with its ice class hull for safe operations in polar waters and customised configuration, has been built and designed to meet the owner’s globe-trotting lifestyle with family and friends to explore polar and tropical regions alike.
Damen Yachting’s SeaXplorer Design Manager Enrique Tintore: ‘We are very happy with how the sea trials are going and are looking forward to delivering this SeaXplorer to the owner in the very near future. She performed and looked great sailing for first time and is certainly a head-turning yacht with her unique colour scheme and design features.’
Also read: Damen Yachting launches third Amels 60
SeaXplorer 58 particulars
- Length overall: 58.00 metres (190 ft)
- Beam overall (at hull): 11.00 metres (36 ft)
- Draught (full load): 3.60 metres
- Gross tonnage: 1090
- Design exterior: Azure Yacht Design
- Design interior: Design Unlimited
- Naval architecture: Damen Yachting
- Maximum speed: 14.5 knots
- Range @ 11.5 knots: 5000 nautical miles
- Guests: 12
- Crew: 17 + captain