- This event has passed.
IADC’s Dredging and Reclamation Seminar
November 7 - November 11
For (future) decision makers and their advisors in governments, port and harbour authorities, offshore companies and other organisations that have to execute dredging projects, the International Association of Dredging Companies (IADC) organises its well-known seminar on Dredging and Reclamation from 7–11 November in Singapore.
The seminar is intended for all stakeholders in the field of dredging: Government and port authorities, offshore companies and dredging contractors. The in-depth lectures are given by dredging experts from IADC member companies, whose practical knowledge and experience provide added value to the classroom lessons. Among the subjects covered are:
- the development of new ports and maintenance of existing ports;
- project development: from preparation to realisation;
- descriptions of types of dredging equipment;
- costing of projects;
- site and soil investigations;
- types of dredging projects; and
- environmental aspects of dredging.